Post a reply
Pure Flirt Pheromones for Women

by bigboy70 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:14 pm

{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode}

Re: Pure Flirt Pheromones for Women
by bigboy70 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:22 am

Pheromone Sciences - Cologne With Pheromone - How Does It Work?

Pheromones are scientifically tested and proven to work when placed inside cologne. What are these special little guys? They are natural chemicals found in the body that control all social behavior including sex. When you place additional pheromone on your body, through cologne, the side effects are increased chattiness, friendliness, courage, self-confidence, and ability to flirt.

Androstenol There are now two types of this compound that are used in pheromone products, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. :idea:

But Let's Just Say Pheromones are Powerful Stuff

Men who use the cologne find themselves more open, flirtatious, confident, and dominant, which are all traits that girls look for in men. With an increased confidence, men will become more open to confidence around girls, constantly wanting to meet and be around them. Some of that anxiety and fear you feel when approaching a girl you've never met before will be lifted.

• Pheromones can do just about anything, aside from getting the girl in your bedroom and undressing her clothes.
  • Sorry guys, you're on your own for that one. :idea:

You are Like Most Men, It is Not Easy to Confront a Woman

Fear of rejection is part of it, but some of it is just plain social anxiety. Its no fun being the only one at the bar that isn't talking to any girls. A lot of us need to work on our self confidence, but there is something that could help.

Another Benefit is that Pheromones Raise Confidence

I don't know if it is because they think all of a sudden all women will start falling for them, or if it is because the pheromones work on themselves, but a lot of men notice that the feel a lot more confident and happier. Many men report feeling more manly while wearing pheromones. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

Pheromones are Hormones that We Naturally Give Off Through Sweat

Our pheromones give the opposite sex information like how much different our gene pool is from each other. The more diverse our gene pool is, the less likely our chances of having birth defects or being predisposed to disease, and the more likely it is that we can defend against various disease. This is a natural survival instinct and is one of the major factors that a woman uses to pick one man over another. This is a dependable source of information on Pheromones. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

Pheromones work best when they are combined, used in moderation, and in a one on one situation. Combining pheromones helps increase your chances of being attractive to women. Many pheromone colognes on the market contain multiple hormones in their product, but if they don't you can order different unscented products and add them together to create the ultimate love potion. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones. ;)

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it. :evil:

The Only Reason I Bought Pherlure is Because I Want to Get Laid (Yes, I'm a Sexaholic)

These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom."

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.

Sounded Ridiculous At First that "Human Sex Pheromones" Would be the Key to Getting Laid

But my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. The sources used for the information for this article on Pheromones are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.