Options   View topic - Pheromones Women Testosterone

Board index  >  Men Cologne  >  Pheromone Attract Men

Post a reply
Pheromones Women Testosterone

Pheromones Women Testosterone
by Denice88 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 am

Pheromones Women Testosterone - Best Pheromone Products

Pheromones are natural chemicals produced in the body that control all social behavior, including sex. Researchers have discovered a way to place them inside cologne, and now pheromone cologne is slowly changing the social life game.

Want to Learn More about the Leading Products in the Industry

Here's a quick guide... Friendly disclaimer: Remember all pheromone products work differently based on the individual. What may work well for one individual may produce slightly different effects for another. :oops:

Impi Original: Impi is an African (Zulu) word for "warrior" and it combines traditional secrets of herbal aphrodisia with modern pheromone science. The makers of Impi, LaCroy Chemical, themselves located in South Africa, tell me that the fragrance of Impi comes from an ancient African herbal formula used by men to attract the opposite sex. Not only that, but Impi has an all-knew pheromone formula which contains at least one entirely new pheromone, never before used in a cologne. LaCroy has been in the pheromone industry from the beginning and has brought us a number of our top-sellers including New Pheromone Additive and the Edge. If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Pheromones, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary!

Chikara: the Cologne is One of the State or the Art Pheromone Products Available

It contains an all new proprietary formula of the three most popular pheromones and four new pheromones never before seen in cologne. The one of a kind formula includes seven of the most potent and unique pheromones around. You will find androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone all inside this genuine cologne featuring 10mg of pheromones. Did I mention the fragrance is awesome too? Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Pheromones. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English.

First of all, pheromones convey very individualized information about a man. One of the most important pieces of information conveyed is about his immune system and, from an evolutionary perspective, this is critical to mate selection by women. :lol:

The other factor that helps determine whether or not women find pheromones attractive is the timing of their menstrual cycle. Several studies have attempted to pin down the nature of this relationship, but the results have been contradictory so far. One researcher found that women are most acutely sensitive to the subtle fragrance of pheromones around the time they ovulate. Another found that women in the first part of their menstrual cycle-before ovulation-found one type of male pheromone attractive and another one offensive. Around the time of ovulation, these effects disappeared. :shock:

Without being aware of it, women receive a chemical message from pheromones that includes a bulletin on the state of a man's immune system. And, far below the level of conscious awareness, women are attracted to men whose immune systems are slightly different from their own. This is rather an amazing way of our species propagating itself in the most effective manner possible, because mates with slightly different immune systems confer a broader overall immune competence on their children. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Pheromones. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.

The science of human pheromones is relatively new-less than two decades old-so there simply haven't been enough studies conducted yet to confirm the precise effect of the timing of a woman's fertility cycle on how she perceives pheromones. They strongly suggest that a relationship exists and this, too, makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. We just don't yet know the exact nature of the relationship. :oops:

This chemical alteration occurs as a result of contact with the hordes of bacteria that coat the surface of the skin. Dozens of different bacteria live in harmony on everyone's skin, and the particular mix of bacteria on any one person's skin is largely a function of his immune system. And the mix of bacteria determines the precise nature of the chemical message in his pheromones. One man's immune system tolerates a particular type of bacteria better than another, so his particular pheromones are slightly different from those of the man sitting right beside him. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Pheromones. Please don't let us lose this optimism.

Apocrine Glands Located in the Armpits, Chest, and Groin Secrete Pheromones

These secretions are actually odorless as they emerge from the gland but, the instant they come into contact with the skin, they're chemically altered, acquiring a characteristic scent in the process. Patience was exercised in this article on Pheromones. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Pheromones. ;)

But Stress No Longer, Here's Your One Stop Guide to Pheromones

Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. :shock:

As you can see, androsterone, androstenone, and androstenol all have a powerful impact in the world of pheromones and can greatly increase desirable traits such as courage, self-confidence, friendliness, chattiness, and trustworthiness. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Pheromones. If space permits, we will state everything about it. :evil:

People Have Long Debated How Much Influence Scent Has on Sexual Attraction

I'm not talking about the newest hot scent that gets sprayed on you by attractive young women when you visit an upmarket department store, rather it's the virtually unnoticeable smells we all produce normally, human pheromones. :shock:

This Happens to Everyone and It's Definitely Pheromones At Work

For reasons that can not yet be explained, some people produce more human pheromones than others and guess what? - they're the ones who are always out on a date and never alone when they don't want to be. Someone always wants to be with them. This article on Pheromones was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective. :idea:

We all know of or have experienced the phenomenon of a group of women who live together usually have their monthly menstrual periods at the same time. The pheromones the women produce influence each other. Again, nobody knows yet why this happens but research is continuing. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Pheromones. People tend to enjoy it more.

Recent study was carried out with couples and twins put in the same position at bars as a social experiment. The overwhelming result of the experiment was that the men and women who applied human pheromones before they went out were approached much more often and the couples who participated hugged, kissed and had sex more often. In the twins experiment, the twin that applied the human pheromones received double the attention and people approaching than the twin that didn't apply pheromones. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Pheromones. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

Some people produce more pheromones at different times of the year and some, especially women, produce more during ovulation. This is nature's way of ensuring the survival of the species by securing a mate to fertilize those eggs. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Pheromones to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it. :roll:

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching.

Sounded ridiculous at first that "human sex pheromones" would be the key to getting laid - but my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Pheromones here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

Decided to Test Pherlure Cologne Against 6 Other Pheromones to Gauge Its Strength

First Impressions of Pherlure Unlike the other pheromones I tried, Pherlure cologne smells phenomonally well. Chicks have come up to me and remarked how good I smell. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Pheromones. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Pheromones!

The only reason I bought Pherlure is because I want to get laid (yes, I'm a sexaholic). These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

These are two most common problems of pheromone cologne users:

Pheromone Overdose :o

Pheromone Overdose Happens When You Apply Large Doses of Synthetic Pheromones

If you notice people avoiding you, act intimidated by you or becoming aggressive towards you, you are probably using too much of the pheromone product. It is very easy to overdose, especially with unscented pheromone concentrates. These products contain no added fragrances to mask the pheromone smell which can be easily detected with the nose. Pheromone smell is often compared to body odor. Many people cannot smell pheromones, so the nose is not always a reliable guide when deciding how much is too much. Experiment with low doses of pheromones first, and try to stay within the limits described in the pheromone product guide.

Pheromone Build-up

Some pheromones are absorbed into the skin and may stay there for a longer period of time. Usually, depending on the biochemical characteristics of your skin, pheromones remain on your skin for about five hours, and up to ten hours on your clothing. Pheromone build-up happens when the skin absorbs so much pheromone content from multiple pheromone applications over a period of time, that you notice a significant drop off in the effectiveness of a pheromone product. If you see no good reactions after you use pheromones or you see better reactions when you don't apply pheromones - you have this problem. To prevent this don't apply products directly to the skin - apply them to your clothing instead. Clothing applications can be more convenient and will last longer. :oops:

About the Author:

You can learn more about pheromone perfumes at HumanPheromone.org

And so NAUGHTY NIGHTS "Don't go to Bed Without it" TM c2003-2005 Alex Max New York LLC was created. So it's more than true that some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. When doing an assignment on Pheromones, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Pheromones whenever possible.

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. ;)

Pheromones are created from male sex hormones and secreted by apocrine glands in the skin. Both men and women produce male sex hormones, so both men and women produce pheromones. However, almost immediately on contact with the surface of the skin, the precursor to pheromones is transformed by contact with bacteria on the skin. Women have different types of bacteria on the surface of their skin than men do, so they produce different pheromones. :idea:

The Second Category of Pheromones is Variously Called Releasers or Signals

This type actually creates behavior changes in the receiving individual, either attracting or repelling them. It's this type that has been touted as having a miraculous effect on the ability of men to attract women. However, while the activity of signal or releaser messages has been demonstrated in many other species, only very recently is there evidence that human male pheromones may have this effect on women. The facts on Pheromones mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Pheromones. This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Pheromones. :lol:

The final way to distinguish between pheromones is to consider whether they're natural or synthetic. Most studies of their effect on women were conducted with natural sources-sweat-soaked pads of gauze or sweaty T-shirts. But there's also mounting evidence that synthetic pheromones can be effective in attracting mates. In one study conducted at the University of California found that 74% of the group wearing a pheromone fragrance reported an increase in social sexual behaviors, such as kissing and sexual intercourse. This corresponds to the signal/releaser function noted earlier. One of the problems with interpreting data like this is that the increase in social sexual behavior could be caused by a factor other than the fragrance, but the results of this study definitely supports the possibility that pheromones can cause desired behavior in member of the opposite sex. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Pheromones, when comparing this article with other articles on Pheromones found on the net.

The Short Answer to the Question of Whether Different Types of Human

Pheromones pheromones exist is 'yes.' The slightly longer answer is that nobody yet knows how many different types there are, because this field of study is still quite new. Scientists have been researching these chemical messengers in humans for less than two decades. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Pheromones in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it! :roll:

Another Way to Distinguish Between Pheromones is According to Their Function

Scientists classify them into two broad categories: primers and releasers or signals. Primers create long-lasting changes in the hormone system of the 'receiving' individual. They act on the hypothalamus, deep within the brain, causing it to release a trigger that stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete two hormones. These hormones act directly on the sex organs. Male pheromones alter the hormonal balance of the receiving woman, raising the levels of female hormones. The most important role of primer pheromone, from the perspective of the human species, is to help to create ideal conditions for its continuation. We have included the history of Pheromones here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Pheromones.

Re: Pheromones Women Testosterone
by Denice88 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:42 am

Cologne Pheromone - Top Rated Pheromones for Men

Look for review of the top rated pheromones ? I have done lots of research on pheromones and wanted to know what product to buy but wasn't sure. I consider the best pheromone to be the most effective and also rated the highest among users.

Chikara Cologne

Alter Ego For Men Enhanced Liquid Trust Primal Instinct Alpha-7 Scented Check out my complete reviews of the top rated pheromones and see how they stack up at ***** Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!

How to Compare the Top Rated Pheromones

Below are the three strongest pheromones found in the top-rated pheromones on the market. Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. This allows you to be the centre of attention and women will notice you more.

Top 5 Rated Pheromone Products

While "best" may be a subjective term. customer feedback and online polls have shown the following to be cosidered the top 5 pheromone products: Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic. :o.

Androstenol -- There are two types of Adrostenol. the alpha and beta isomers, which each giving a slightly different effect. The alpha and beta have the opposite effect to Androstenone, as they trigger chattiness and friendliness. It is also known to increase sexual appeal making it great for "breaking the ice".

You are like most men, it is not easy to confront a woman. Fear of rejection is part of it, but some of it is just plain social anxiety. Its no fun being the only one at the bar that isn't talking to any girls. A lot of us need to work on our self confidence, but there is something that could help. ;)

Pheromones are hormones that we naturally give off through sweat. Our pheromones give the opposite sex information like how much different our gene pool is from each other. The more diverse our gene pool is, the less likely our chances of having birth defects or being predisposed to disease, and the more likely it is that we can defend against various disease. This is a natural survival instinct and is one of the major factors that a woman uses to pick one man over another. We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Pheromones. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

Pheromones work best when they are combined, used in moderation, and in a one on one situation. Combining pheromones helps increase your chances of being attractive to women. Many pheromone colognes on the market contain multiple hormones in their product, but if they don't you can order different unscented products and add them together to create the ultimate love potion.

Another benefit is that pheromones raise confidence. I don't know if it is because they think all of a sudden all women will start falling for them, or if it is because the pheromones work on themselves, but a lot of men notice that the feel a lot more confident and happier. Many men report feeling more manly while wearing pheromones.

Women either find your scent more or less attractive based on what your pheromones tell her. By wearing pheromones, some women will like your smell and will comment on it. The benefits of pheromone oil is like a very light body odor smell. Many people where scented pheromone cologne so that it blends in. Other people don't like scent pheromones because they want to adjust the levels of pheromones by themselves. Most cheap pheromone cologne for men are scented. :evil:

Pheromones are beginning to be in high demand for selling products whether it is perfume or cologne. Many companies are showing how their products can make you more appealing to the opposite sex through their advertisements. They stress that their product contains pheromones that are hard to resist by the opposite sex. This has become a huge marketing strategy and many companies are vying for the top pheromone product. It has become very popular for women to purchase products that have human pheromones within them because it will boost her appeal to men and give her that extra bit of self-confidence she may have been lacking. :idea:

Perfumes have always been dominant in the use of utilizing smell to attract men to women. Women have always preferred to wear perfume that smelled nice and appealed to men. Now, with the knowledge of pheromones on their side, perfume makers and marketers are using this knowledge to their advantage. They can now say with confidence that pheromones are among the ingredients of their perfume and women who wear their product will be more likely to attract men and be appealing than someone who does not. Thinking of life without Pheromones seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Pheromones can be applied in all situations of life.

This marketing strategy of using pheromones to sell their products has had a huge impact on what women will or will not purchase. Women have become self-conscious about their looks and abilities to look attractive to men because of all the commercials with super-thin, gorgeous looking women. But by purchasing products that have pheromones they too can be more attractive and appealing to men without having to sacrifice their health to be super thin. Whether it is a perfume, a shampoo or a body wash that you choose to buy to increase your chances of snaring the man you have your eyes on, you can be sure that your confidence will increase dramatically just from wearing and using the product.

Body washes and shampoos have also started to use ingredients that carry a scent or pheromone as well. These products, along with cleaning the body and hair, are said to attract men and make the woman much more appealing. Shampoos and body washes have a step up from perfumes which just place a scent on the body. Shampoos clean and can provide volume and manageability to increase your attractiveness to men. Body wash can leave your skin clean and soft and make it more touchable to men who are at first attracted to the scent that first draws a man to you. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones.

People have long debated how much influence scent has on sexual attraction. I'm not talking about the newest hot scent that gets sprayed on you by attractive young women when you visit an upmarket department store, rather it's the virtually unnoticeable smells we all produce normally, human pheromones.

Recent study was carried out with couples and twins put in the same position at bars as a social experiment. The overwhelming result of the experiment was that the men and women who applied human pheromones before they went out were approached much more often and the couples who participated hugged, kissed and had sex more often. In the twins experiment, the twin that applied the human pheromones received double the attention and people approaching than the twin that didn't apply pheromones. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Pheromones. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.

This happens to everyone and it's definitely pheromones at work. For reasons that can not yet be explained, some people produce more human pheromones than others and guess what? - they're the ones who are always out on a date and never alone when they don't want to be. Someone always wants to be with them. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Pheromones. Please don't let us lose this optimism.

We all know of or have experienced the phenomenon of a group of women who live together usually have their monthly menstrual periods at the same time. The pheromones the women produce influence each other. Again, nobody knows yet why this happens but research is continuing.

Pheromones to attract women have been used for centuries. These are smells that cause women to be attracted to the person wearing the scent. It is a sent that is sprayed. These products cause women to flock to the person wearing the cologne. These products will get you more sex when you use it.

These Products are Sold Nation Wide

There are hundreds of different varieties. Some of the popular brands of pheromone to attract women are Spanish fly, Human euphoria, Amour Devil, Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for men, scent of Eros. Pheromones come in many different types. There are pheromone lotions, colognes, and even room fresheners. They are available at hundreds of stores. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Pheromones is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Pheromones has really entered you!

About the Author:

Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. Pheromones proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Pheromones to produce worthwhile reading material for you.

Human pheromones don't really have a strong scent. The misconception that deodarant will block your natural pheromones is simply not true. Pheromones are detected in a region of your nasal cavity called the vomeronasal organ. This organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected that say things like "Wow, this guys prime for mating." At least that's the intent of the buyers. ;)

What to Look for in the Best Pheromone Cologne

Much of the positive reviews regarding pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Users wearing androstenone typically project a dominating, masculine feeling towards women. Therefore, pheromone products containing this are likely to project an aggressive alpha impression (either alpha male or female), which might help you to be the centre of attention and be noticed more. Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While opinons differ, the harsh reality is that up to 50% of the pheromone colognes on the market from my experience have very little pheromone concentration.

Androstenol -- There are two types of this compound, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It can also increase sexual appeal, making it an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. It seems to be more of a neurotic chatty pheromone than the beta isomer, touching more on empathy and romantic feelings.Androstenol is also known to create a youthful feel which can be a turn on for women. Our objective of this article on Pheromones was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Pheromones, and compare it with what we have printed here. :idea:

The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenone containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. It doesn't even take a lot of pheromones to attract women. Usually, just a few dabs will be plenty. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Pheromones projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you. :D.

Alter Ego for men is popular pheromone cologne among pheromone users. Alter Ego for Men is an oil based pheromone cologne, and has become a real trendsetter in the pheromone industry. It contains (3) of the strongest human pheromones available for attracting women. The three pheromones are Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. When doing an assignment on Pheromones, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes Into Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Pheromones whenever possible.

Androsterone -- Provides the nonthreatening alpha male profile, which makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and dominant, but without the aggression/intimidation of Androstenone. Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the aggression of androstenone. This pheromone also creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Pheromones. :idea:

Last Words ..

Alter Ego for Men is the first pheromone product to include the powerful benefits of all three pheromones in one bottle. Alter Ego is known for being one of the first pheromone products to contain all three pheromones in one bottle, making it highly effective.

But the Good News Doesn't Stop There

Realm comes in classy and sophisticated bottles and boxes making it not only the perfect gift for a close friend, but also a nice way to splurge. You work hard at work and try to stay physically fit. Why not treat yourself every once and awhile? Thinking of life without Pheromones seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Pheromones can be applied in all situations of life. :oops:

Realm Cologne: the Good and the Bad

What is great about Realm? The ingredients are loaded with powerful pheromones. In fact, Realm is one of the most generous pheromone colognes on the market. Pheromones are natural chemicals in the body that influence all social behaviors including sex. When placed in cologne, these hidden factors help men improve their social skills and attraction around women. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones.

Tips for Success With Realm Cologne

#1. Placing a small amount of cologne on the body is key. Make sure you are careful not to overpower the women with the strong scent and powerful pheromones. We have tried to place the best definition about Pheromones in this article. This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs.

Learn and study more about pheromones and the different types of pheromones. Mastering the ingredients is the first key to understanding how to gain optimal performance. Whenever one reads any reading matter likePheromones, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete.

When used in a large abundance, pheromones colognes will work against you. You must limit your in-take, meaning only take a few small dabs each time. These types of colognes have strong scents and ultra powerful pheromones. When you go crazy and use a ton of cologne, the cologne overpowers women and actually makes them want to get as away from you as possible.