Options   View topic - Pheromones Chikara: Pherlure Cologne: is It the Real Thing

Board index  >  Men Cologne  >  Sex Cologne

Post a reply
Pheromones Chikara: Pherlure Cologne: is It the Real Thing

Pheromones Chikara: Pherlure Cologne: is It the Real Thing
by bigboy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Pheromones Chikara - Pherlure Cologne - is It the Real Thing or is It a Scam?

So is Pherlure the real thing or is it a scam? The biggest question people will ask about Pherlure is whether or not it will assist you to attract the opposite sex as they claim. After all, everybody desires to be more attractive to the opposite sex.

After much research and surveys, men and women exposed to pheromones seem to act much differently. They claim that they feel much more self-confident, attractive, and romantic when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. When the scientists run some tests in terms of pheromone effectiveness, it has been found that the majority of people estimated around 74% of the test subjects feel themselves wanting to hug more, kiss more and engage in sexual activities like sexual intercourse.

• Pherlure is scientifically proven to increase your pheromones and it offers the following benefits.
  • It gets you more eye contacts and smiles from members of the opposite sex.
  • You will come across as a sexually attractive person and you will be able to score yourself more dates and even get lucky.
  • If your relationship seems to be going down, you can spark up your relationship and engage in even more passionate lovemaking.
  • You will also feel more dynamic and confident and people will be able to notice it with the help of Pherlure.
  • Pheromones play a prominent part in this composition.
  • It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Pheromones.

Pherlure is the stuff that helps you to generate more pheromones to attract the better. When you examine the history of Pherlure, since 1703, the experts have made a lot of amazing discoveries about an organ in the nasal cavity which is popularly known as the vomeronasal organ (VNO). These VNOs are actually the benefits of pheromone oil. It is kind of like a special six sense for sexual desires. We can't perceive it but they seem to work on the human body.

How to Use Pheromones

For starters, try all the normal perfume spots: wrists, behind the ears, throat, and chest. Next level: inside of elbows and knees if exposed. Women report success with ankles and thighs. Requiring more caution but reportedly very effective for pheromones in the right amounts are: arm pits, hair and pubis. Unscented sprays are often applied to clothing collars and cuffs for long term use. Watch out for over-application and staining of fine material. :o.

What to Expect from Pheromones

Tips for men: First of all keep in mind what a high-end andro product does. It makes you more attractive in a male sort of a way, more manly, studly or whatever. That is a good thing for attracting most women, but keep in mind that generally you have to look friendly. You have to temper the stud thing with Mr. helpful or you are going to have a hard time breaking the ice with most women. Primal makes you seem more powerful but I can tell you from experience that women have to get the feeling that you are going to use that power to protect them and not control them.

Tips for women: Be mysterious, be seductive but be approachable. Fear is your worst enemy, both in yourself and in the guys you would like to meet. Help make the "ice" easily broken; be generous with your warm smile and "hello"; then just let the chemistry take its course. Writing about Pheromones is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

Scientists have long known that odors and subliminal scents - sex attractants or pheromones - influence how animals develop, mate, bond, and nurture their offspring. Recently, scientists discovered that human animals are no exception. Odors can accelerate puberty, control women's menstrual cycles, and even influence sexual orientation. They help us tell lovers and family members from strangers and let mothers and infants bond. Odors affect how often we have sex, and with whom. They influence how the brain develops, what we remember, and how we learn. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Pheromones. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Pheromones that is important. ;)

Scents and fragrance play a crucial role in developing a good impression. In fact, many male lovers become special and are remembered by women because of the way they smell. Their unique male scent somehow makes them unforgettable. Their "male" scent has become their own very personal, aromatic --- and romantic trademark. A splash of fragrance brings with it the power to spark memories, elicit passion in relationships, and boost romance. Colognes and scents elicit feelings of joy, self-confidence, and a sense of well-being. It's a fact that a lot women are strongly attracted to men that use a good cologne. In a way, colognes and fragrances have a hypnotic and seductive effect.

Both men and women produces pheromones but their ability to produce the substance had been reduced because of the use of deodorants, soaps, and other products that contain alcohol. This fact is unfortunate considering the importance of pheromones in the social and sexual life of a person. The good news is that human pheromone products are available in the market and are used as supplemental ingredients in cologne. In fact, mail ordering is a service provided by many pheromone product companies. With the increase in the demand for pheromone products, many people have begun ordering these products through the Internet. This form of service, also known as Order Taking Service, is a critical aspect of a company's ability to accept customer orders on-line. When potential customers have made decisions to purchase a product, all they have to do is call a toll-free number and place their orders. Order Taking Services can handle any call volume and any product size catalog, from single product catalogs on 24/7 basis. Payment is usually done by checks, credit cards, and money orders. Most companies offer the "right to return" goods or cancel the order within a period of seven days. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic. :shock:

To get one's attention "Love beget love" formula is now being assumed to be one of the slowest techniques in the doctrine of modern lovers . This ancient but effective formula has now been retarded and lost its attraction against pheromones and remained nothing more than an old fashioned, stereotyped and inferior quotation in the evenings of today's lovers.

This fact has in fact an astonishing background which tells us some proven deep roots already built in by the nature in the human model. The dilemma of modern lovers is now to exploit these modern inventions to their optimum benefit. To impress others is the strongest desire fit in or intrinsic in the human model from its birth and will remain active till the end of his life. These attracting chemicals are constantly being prepared and sold in the open market in large quantities under various brand names (Euphoria pheromone perfume or Euphoria pheromone colognes) . As far as I know one of the sources of it is Given here if you like to see for yourself. These Pheromones chemicals are tested and proven for the best results and are available at nominal prices at this site. In my opinion are the most effective and results oriented. The development of Pheromones has been explained in detail in this article on Pheromones. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!

She Dilated Pupils

She Swollen lips She Flips hair She Twirls hair She Flips eyelids She Smiles She Licks lips She Gives long side glances She Holds gaze She Looks at you and then looks away. She Changes postures to alert stance. She turns body towards you. She Tilts head toward you. She Touches you. She Dangles shoes (Be careful shoes may also fly sometimes....). Producing such an interesting anecdote on Pheromones took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work! :roll:

This is an Era of Modern Times

It has greater pace and shortest duration for achieving any goal including love and affection. Now a lover doesn't seem agree to provide sufficient time to grow up love plant until it becomes tree and able to fructify ,instead this mini love plant is extensively fertilized by Pheromones to instantly grow up by using this sophisticated modern techniques. These techniques/formulas Euphoria pheromone perfume or Euphoria pheromone colognes are emerged as a result of recent researches made on chemistry of human. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Pheromones, when comparing this article with other articles on Pheromones found on the net. :lol:

Was talking about the dilemma of modern lovers let it be discussed in some detail. What this dilemma is? actually this double sided confusion starts with the choice of better alternative, either pheromones should be added in the form of colognes or perfumes or should it be digested to evaporate out of human body. Well the choice rest with the lovers how far or at what level or degree they are willing to accept the risks to their lives. Rational decision is almost obvious and practical. One should not start gorging pills etc to generate pheromones when pheromones may suitably be added to the body in the form of perfumes or colognes to achieve the desired results.A little care is obviously needed if one is using pheromones in the form of colognes or perfumes try to avoid the places where you may come in close contact with the greater environmental pollutions, heavy presence of smokes, deodorant, antiperspirants etc which badly destroys pheromones, of course, a lover must do this little precaution, at least to get attention of his or her lover, as being a great modern lover!

Human behavior changes dramatically under the influence of particular chemical additives(pheromones), Male attraction towards a female and Female attraction towards male has been proved to be the derivative of a Pheromone chemical which is produced in the body of human and is scientifically named as "Pheromones" . The Pheromones transmits signals which are immediately detected by the counterpart and responded positively and unknowingly. One who is under influence will not be able to identify or distinguish a little to the fact that he is responding to pheromones interactions.

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

Men that use pheromone cologne are more friendly, open, brave, flirtatious, and seductive around the opposite sex. This is due to woman being naturally attracted to you even though they have no idea what power is taking over their emotions. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Pheromones. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

Heard about pheromone cologne from an online ad. It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne.

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Pheromones, nothing could stop us from writing!

Some of the more popular pheromones include androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. :shock:

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down. :evil:

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

The only reason I bought Pherlure is because I want to get laid (yes, I'm a sexaholic). These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Pheromones.

Question Remains about Pherlure

So, I still need to address one big issue - how well did Pherlure cologne stack up with the other leading pheromone brands? The effectiveness of the pheromones sold on the internet varies considerably.

Pherlure Pheromone Cologne - Attraction Bottled.

Only takes a couple sprays for this stuff to work. There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Pheromones that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Pheromones like this!

Best Pheromones Found in Colognes

Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Pheromones, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning. :shock:

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes in Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact! :evil:

Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. :oops:

Human pheromones don't really have a strong scent. The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work.