Options   View topic - Scout Chassis Pheromone and SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL

Board index  >  Men Cologne  >  Male Pheromone

Post a reply
Scout Chassis Pheromone and SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL

Scout Chassis Pheromone and SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL
by mr.right73 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:21 am

Scout Chassis Pheromone - SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL PHEROMONES

WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL PHEROMONES LOCATED? In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with! At least they should be. There it is SEX and SCENT! In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!

And so NAUGHTY NIGHTS "Don't go to Bed Without it" TM c2003-2005 Alex Max New York LLC was created. So it's more than true that some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. :lol:

Pherx Pheromone Cologne for Men (Attract Women) - the Science of

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT."

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day. :idea:

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills. Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Pheromones through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

Many Different Pheromones Products are Now Available on the Market

Pheromone products come in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone perfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone products are available in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use different types of pheromone products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men. :lol:

Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge.

Alter Ego for Men is Popular Pheromone Cologne Among Pheromone Users

Alter Ego for Men is an oil based pheromone cologne, and has become a real trendsetter in the pheromone industry. It contains (3) of the strongest human pheromones available for attracting women. The three pheromones are Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. Now while reading about Pheromones, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Pheromones? So much matter you never knew existed.

Last Words ..

Alter Ego for Men is the first pheromone product to include the powerful benefits of all three pheromones in one bottle. Alter Ego is known for being one of the first pheromone products to contain all three pheromones in one bottle, making it highly effective.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes Into Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. Writing about Pheromones is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

Androsterone -- Provides the nonthreatening alpha male profile, which makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and dominant, but without the aggression/intimidation of Androstenone. Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the aggression of androstenone. This pheromone also creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.

Right Out of the Bottle, Alter Ego for Men Has an Awesome Scent that Women Will Love

Alter Ego for Men is fantastic pheromone cologne for anyone that wants to attract women and "break the ice." Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Pheromones. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Pheromones that is important.