Options   View topic - Make Your Own Pheromones and Alter Ego for Men Review

Board index  >  Men Cologne  >  Pheromone Woman

Post a reply
Make Your Own Pheromones and Alter Ego for Men Review

Make Your Own Pheromones and Alter Ego for Men Review
by chris79 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Make Your Own Pheromones - Alter Ego for Men Review

Alter Ego for men is popular pheromone cologne among pheromone users. Alter Ego for Men is an oil based pheromone cologne, and has become a real trendsetter in the pheromone industry. It contains (3) of the strongest human pheromones available for attracting women. It contains the three human pheromones known as Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

Androsterone -- Provides the nonthreatening alpha male profile, which makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and dominant, but without the aggression/intimidation of Androstenone. This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.

Androstenol -- There are Two Types of Adrostenol

The alpha and beta isomers, which each giving a slightly different effect. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It is also known to increase sexual appeal making it great for "breaking the ice". The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. It seems to be more of a neurotic chatty pheromone than the beta isomer, touching more on empathy and romantic feelings.Androstenol also creates a feeling of youthfulness and health which can be a sexual turn on for women. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone.

Last Words ..

Alter Ego for Men is the first pheromone product to include the powerful benefits of all three pheromones in one bottle. Alter Ego is known for being one of the first pheromone products to contain all three pheromones in one bottle, making it highly effective Alter Ego for Men has a rather lite musky smell to it that is pleasant and refreshing. Alter Ego for Men max attraction: the max attraction pheromone cologne examined for anyone that wants to attract women and "break the ice." It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones.

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Users wearing androstenone typically project a dominating, masculine feeling towards women. Therefore, pheromone products containing this are likely to project an aggressive alpha impression (either alpha male or female), which might help you to be the centre of attention and be noticed more. Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Pheromones. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it. :D.

Question Remains about Pherlure

So, I still need to address one big issue - how well did Pherlure cologne stack up with the other leading pheromone brands? The effectiveness of the pheromones sold on the internet varies considerably.

Sounded Ridiculous At First that "Human Sex Pheromones" Would be the Key to Getting Laid

But my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. :idea:

The Only Reason I Bought Pherlure is Because I Want to Get Laid (Yes, I'm a Sexaholic)

These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Pheromones! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. Nothing abusive about Pheromones have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

You think you're gonna be reeling in some hotties back to you pad, I recommened adding a few squirts of Pherlure inside your car and in your bedroom.

The pheromone androstenone has been found to be the most common in the market, but keep in mind that it is not the only pheromone that works best in all situations as claimed by many manufacturers. In fact, this male pheromone is useful in attracting attention and creating a powerful or dominant presence.

Some Pheromones have been said that when used can increase sexual attractiveness and enhance certain sexual activities when properly used. A recent study done on some Pheromone Formulas meant for Men to Attract Women, it was found that 70% of the men in the study got attention from women and another 60% got sexual activity. Maintaining the value of Pheromones was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Pheromones. :o.

Pheromones have widely been used by some people in order to get noticed by others, or to have too that magnetic physical presence that makes other people anxious. Some people are attention seekers or need respect particularly from members of the opposite or same sex. Hence, pheromone comes hand in hand in facilitating this human need.

Pheromones when used properly are effective in making others get attracted to you, give you an elevated esteem, bring out the youthfulness in you, and be easy to communicate with others. Pheromones can further facilitate conversations between two people and create an interest and positive feeling.

Androsterone -- Androsterone is a Human Only Pheromone

It's use as a pheromone is born out of the fact that males with a higher ratio of Androsterone are more masculine. It promotes the sense of trust with strangers. This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male. :shock:

Conclusion of Liquid Trust

I found Liquid Trust to be surprisingly effective at attracting women and breaking the ice although your results will vary. Effects lasted for about 4 - 6 hours and it has a pleasant scent women will love. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Pheromones through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

Androstenone -- This pheromone is naturally occurring in humans and is associated with the perception of male dominance Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. This allows you to be the centre of attention and women will notice you more. There is also some evidence that it may cause sexual arousal and excitement in women. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. You actually learn more about Pheromones only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Pheromones. :o.